Monday, February 15, 2010

Joe Biden writes:

People say to me, “Joey. Why are you writing for Bad Rachel? She’s a neocon. You’re Vice President. Shouldn’t you be working on some electoral compromise in Iraq?” And you know what, you’re right. I am the Vice President. But here is something you don’t know, buddy. I’m a wild card. I’m like that card in the Uno deck. Draw Four. You never know with Joey Biden what I’m thinking, what I might say. Remember on the campaign trail, when I predicted a foreign policy crisis for Obama (PS we’ve had like 10 so far, 4 of ‘em we’re not telling the public about)? That’s Me. That’s the Biden promise. I’m going to shake things up. And I can’t think of a better forum for the wild card than Bad Rachel. We’re both wild cards. You don’t know what you’re gonna get. That’s my style. Ask Clarence Thomas. He came to his confirmation hearing thinking we’d be talking about the constitution and his legal philosophy. Then BOOM! Wild Card Biden! Before you know it, we got ourselves a circus talking about pubes on soda cans and Long Dong Silver. Anyway. Wild Card. Think about it.

1 comment: